AuditGuard provides a comprehensive overview of hygiene, sanitation, and prerequisite programs that impact a food safety program. This value-added service helps ensure compliance to regulatory and customer requirements. A comprehensive summary outlines and breaks down areas of opportunity and risk, while providing recommendations for corrective action and mitigation.
This segment is designed to evaluate an organization's food safety program in a variety of ways including:
- GFSI/3rd Party Audit Preparation including document and program reviews with recommendations.
- Pre-Operational observation with recommendations and training of all personnel associated with inspection activities.
- Operational observation with recommendations of employee practices relating to current GMP’s and prerequisite programs during production activities.
- Sanitation observation with recommendations on all sanitation activities including sanitation chemicals and a review of all SSOP’s and associated verification and validation practices/documentation. Inefficiencies are also identified, providing recommendations and support to increase time, labor and drive energy efficiencies.
- Testing by a variety of microbiological and rapid hygiene methods that are available for use in determining environmental, equipment, air, and water quality compliance.