Hand Hygiene Service to protect your employees and workplace.
WellBeing Hygiene’s full-service Hand Hygiene Program ensures your hand soap and sanitizing stations are always available and ready to use. We take the responsibility of installing, re-filling, and maintaining the units so you don’t have to worry about pesky battery replacements, keeping inventory, or empty units. Our mission is to keep you, your employees, and your customers safe by always having the best tools available to encourage proper hand hygiene use during the COVID-19 pandemic and Flu Season.
Our Full Service Hand Hygiene Program includes….
- Complimentary audit of your facility to ensure the most effective placement of dispensers.
- Recommendation on the best service frequency option so that you never run out of product.
- Our professional service representative then installs, tests and fills each touch-free hand sanitizer or soap dispenser.
- After that, each unit will continue to be serviced based on the agreed upon service schedule.
Our Hand Hygiene Services feature...
- Automated dispensers that are attractive, durable, and ADA compliant
- Foaming alcohol (min 62%) hand sanitizer that meets Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines
- Foaming antiseptic hand soaps
- Wall Mount, Floor or Countertop stands
Promote Good Habits with Educational Videos
Encourage Hand Hygiene with Signage in Your Workplace
CDC Hand Washing Poster (English)
CDC Hand Washing Poster (Spanish)
CDC Germs Are Everywhere Poster (English)
WHO Hand Washing Instructions (English)
WHO Hand Sanitizer Instructions (English)
Health Canada Hand Washing Instructions (English)
IPAC (Canada) Hand Washing (French)